Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionIs ventriloquism just for dummies? What is at stake in neo-Victorian fiction's desire to 'talk back' to the nineteenth century? This book explores the sexual politics of dialogues between the nineteenth century and contemporary fiction, offering a new insight into the concept of ventriloquism as a textual and metatextual theme in literature.
- Author BiographyHELEN DAVIES is an associate lecturer in English Literature at Leeds Metropolitan University, UK. She has published articles on neo-Victorianism, contemporary women's writing and Oscar Wilde. She is currently on the executive committee of the Contemporary Women's Writing Association and is the associate editor on neo-Victorian literature and criticism for The Oscholars journal.
- Author(s)Helen Davies
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/08/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.