All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents state of the art research on women's current position in European labour markets. It combines analysis of the latest trends in employment, occupational segregation, working time, unpaid work, social provisions (especially care provisions) and the impact of the financial crisis, with overall assessment of the actual impact of the European Employment Strategy and the specific impact of key policies, such as taxation and flexicurity.
- Author BiographyFrancesca Bettio is Professor of Economics at the University of Siena, Italy. Janneke Plantenga is Professor of Economics at the University of Utrecht, the Netherlands. Mark Smith is Associate Professor at Grenoble Ecole de Management, France.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note29 black & white tables, 32 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byFrancesca Bettio,Janneke Plantenga,Mark Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.