All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWell written and consistently provocative, Gender and the Musical Can is a comprehensive and balanced study of women composers and their music. A classic in gender studies in music, it is netheless accessible for musically educated lay reader.
- Author(s)Marcia J. Citron
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.