All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on ethgraphic research with underrepresented communities in the Caribbean, Europe, South America, and the United States, this wide-ranging anthology examines the gendered dimensions of citizenship experiences and uses them as a point of departure for rethinking contemporary practices of social inclusion and national belonging.
- Author BiographyTracy Fisher is Assistant Professor of Women's Studies at the University of California, Riverside, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/01/2010
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleComparative Feminist Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKathleen M. Coll,Kia Lilly Caldwell,Lok Siu,Renya K. Ramirez,Tracy Fisher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.