All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
About this product
- DescriptionHIV-prevention strategies and drug protocols have been developed from research done primarily on men. Written by HIV-positive women, theorists, teachers, artists, policy-makers and activists, these essays offer theories and practices designed to stem the spread of the virus.
- Author BiographyNancy L. Roth is Outcomes Research Manager for HIV drugs at Roche Labs, Inc. in New Jersey. Katie Hogan is Assistant Professor of English at LaGuardia Community College, CUNY.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2002
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKatie Hogan,Nancy L. Roth
- Foreword byCindy Patton
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.