All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this book is to suggest an interdisciplinary perspective on the complex relations of gender, religion and politics in light of paradigmatic shifts in theories of modernity and the growing body of studies on gender and religion.
- Author BiographyHANNA HERZOG is Professor of Sociology and Anthropology at Tel Aviv University, Israel. ANNE BRAUDE is Director of the Women's Studies in Religion Program and Senior Lecturer in American Religious History at Harvard Divinity School, USA.
- Author(s)Ann Braude,Hanna Herzog
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/08/2009
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.