All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionGene correction is a techlogy that gives us the tools for both repairing and mutating DNA, for discovering gene functions and for engineering new genetic variants. Gene Correction: Methods and Protocols provides a user friendly, detailed and up-to-date collection of strategies and methodologies utilized for generating specific sequence changes in the DNA of cells in the laboratory, while also tackling the major problems that the field of gene correction faces. This volume brings together many experts in the field of gene correction to disclose a wide and varied array of specific gene correction protocols for engineering mutations in DNA, for delivering correcting DNA to target cells, and for improving the accuracy and safety of the gene correction process. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Gene Correction: Methods and Protocols seeks to serve scientists of all backgrounds interested in the area of gene targeting/recombination/therapy.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/02/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1114
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 59 colour illustrations, 19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1087 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byFrancesca Storici
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.