All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionGene-environment (G x E) interaction analysis is a statistical method for clarifying G x E interactions applicable to a phetype or a disease that is the result of interactions between genes and the environment. This book is the first to deal with the theme of G x E interaction analysis. It compiles and details cutting-edge research in bioinformatics and computational biology and will appeal to anyone involved in bioinformatics and computational biology.
- Author BiographySumiko Anno is currently an associate professor at the Shibaura Institute of Technology. She investigates public health issues using genetic engineering, remote sensing, and geographic information systems technologies. Dr. Anno established gene-environment (G x E) interaction analysis, which is used in a variety of scientific applications. In recent decades, there has been a great deal of scientific interest in her work on combining micro- and macro-information obtained from molecular, biological, and ecological studies. Her achievements have been rated highly, and she has received several awards from institutes in Japan and abroad.
- PublisherPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 7 colour illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited bySumiko Anno
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.