All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionDespite various difficulties, the field of gene therapy, particularly with regard to cancer, has accumulated a tremendous amount of vital pre-clinical and clinical data. Gene Therapy of Cancer: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition fully updates the first edition with expert coverage of established and vel protocols involving both experimental and clinical approaches to cancer gene therapy. This state-of-the-art volume contains overviews of new concepts and strategies with chapters on regulatory and ethical issues, developments, problems and possible limitations of design and production of gene therapeutics as well as translational issues. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Cutting edge and authoritative, Gene Therapy of Cancer: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is an ideal guide for all those who wish to explore the fast-paced and critical study of nviral, viral, experimental and clinical cancer gene therapy.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/04/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 542
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note89 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, 41 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1610 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byUlrike Stein,Wolfgang Walther
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.