All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionTexas covers a lot of ground, but this guide cuts it right down to size and makes record searching fast and convenient. In text and maps it provides detailed information on the legal and historical background of the state, the origin of each county in the state, the location of the records for each portion of the county before it was organized into its present boundaries, and the specific records available in the various county courthouses, the Texas State Library, the Texas State Archives, and the Texas General Land Office. In addition, it provides information on the original colonies and districts of Texas, a list of Spanish terms used in land grants and deeds, a list of Texas libraries with resources for genealogical research, and a bibliography.
- Author(s)Imogene Kinard Kennedy,Sidney Ed Kennedy
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.