Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the underlying law and the practical rules which govern the adjustment of rights and liabilities between parties to a maritime adventure when extraordinary measures have been incurred for the benefit of the common adventure. The second edition incorporates international case law developments to bring the text up to date and analyses the revision of the basic practical rules underlying general average adjustment internationally for only the second time in 30 years. It is essential for all those involved with maritime affairs to understand the implications of these new rules and how they fit with existing law and practice.
- Author BiographyF. D. Rose is a barrister of Gray's Inn, and a Professor of Commercial Law at Bristol University.
- Author(s)Francis Rose
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleMaritime and Transport Law Library
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInforma Law
- Weight589 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.