All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a different kind of textbook on microecomic theory. In place of the usual concentration on partial equilibrium analysis and discussion of a standard series of topics, the authors seek to introduce the student, from the start, to the general equilibrium approach to microecomics in the form of the two-sector model. This model is then applied to a variety of subjects in special fi elds of ecomic analysis: welfare ecomics, international trade, public fi nance, and income distribution.
- Author BiographyHarry G. Johnson was Professor of Economics at both the London School of Economics and the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Harry G. Johnson,Melvyn B. Krauss
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.