All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of General Equilibrium Foundations of Finance is to give a sound ecomic foundation of finance based on the general equilibrium model with incomplete markets which embodies the famous CAPM as an important special case. This goal is achieved by giving reasonable restrictions on the agents' characteristics that lead to a well determined financial markets model having a unique competitive equilibrium. The invation of this book is to transfer and to extend the theoretical results on the structure of competitive equilibria into the modern context of incomplete financial markets. General Equilibrium Foundations of Finance should be easily accessible by advanced Ph.D. students as well as by theorists of any subfield of mathematical ecomics. It should be interesting both for theorists who are looking for possible applications of rigorous theorizing as well as for practitioners who seek for a theoretical foundation of fruitful applications of financial markets' models.
- Author BiographyThorsten Hens, Ph.D. University of Bonn, is professor for financial economics at the institute for empirical research in economics at the University of Zurich. He has held positions in Bielefeld, Paris and Stanford and is currently also an adjunct professor at the Finance Department of the Norwegian Business School, NHH, in Bergen. Beate Pilgrim, Ph.D. University of Bielefeld, is currently working for Reuters AG, Frankfurt.
- Author(s)Beate Pilgrim,Thorsten Hens
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleTheory and Decision Library C
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.