Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA history of Mobile Machine Records Units and IBM Punch Card Machines in World War II based on the activities of the 44th MRU (Mobile) in Patton's Third Army. The book also includes previously unkwn information about Neil H. Shreve, the author of the Patton Speech. Shreve was one of the original members of the 44th MRU(M) and a newspaper writer who chronicled the movements of the Mighty 44th.
- Author BiographyCharles M. Province is the president and founder of the George S. Patton, Jr. Historical Society. He is the author of The Unknown Patton, Patton's Third Army, and Patton's One-Minute Messages. He owns the largest personal collection of Patton material and memorabilia in the world and has studied the life, career, and philosophy of General Patton for decades. His website at pattonhq.com is considered to be the best Patton reference on the internet.
- Author(s)Charles M Province
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.