Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionGeneralising Newton's law of gravitation, general relativity is one of the pillars of modern physics. On the occasion of general relativity's centennial, leading scientists in the different branches of gravitational research review the history and recent advances in the main fields of applications of the theory, which was referred to by Lev Landau as the most beautiful of the existing physical theories .
- Author BiographyCarlo Rovelli, Universite de la Mediterranee, Marseille, France.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Studies in Mathematical Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note46 colour illustrations, 46 farb. Abb.
- Weight492 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCarlo Rovelli
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.