Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) is pleased to present General Safe Practices for Working with Engineered Namaterials in Research Laboratories. Engineered namaterial applications are rapidly expanding throughout the United States and worldwide. The research community is at the front line of creating these new namaterials, testing their usefulness in a variety of applications, and determining their toxicological and environmental impacts. With the publication of this document, NIOSH hopes to raise awareness of the occupational safety and health practices that should be followed during the synthesis, characterization, and experimentation with engineered namaterials in a laboratory setting. The document contains recommendations on engineering controls and safe practices for handling engineered namaterials in laboratories and some pilot scale operations. This guidance was designed to be used in tandem with well-established practices and the laboratory's chemical hygiene plan. As our kwledge of natechlogy increases, so too will our efforts to provide additional guidance materials for working safely with engineered namaterials.
- Author(s)Centers for Disease Cont And Prevention,Department of Health and Human Services,National Institute Fo Safety and Health
- Date of Publication20/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.