Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionLet R be an associative ring with center Z(R) . One of the important problems of Ring Theory is to determine whether this ring is commutative or t. The main purpose of this book to shows that the structure of a semiprime ring is very tightly determined by the imposition of a special behavior on one of these derivations(resp.generalized derivation, -derivation and Bi-derivation). We have studied some of these results and supply the details of the proofs and we also prove the results that appeared without proof, we illustrate some of these results by examples. Moreover, we add some results that seems to be new to the best of our kwledge. As usual, [x, y] will dete the commutator and (xoy) anti-commutator.
- Author(s)Mehsin Atteya
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.