All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionMaintaining the same ntechnical approach as its acclaimed predecessor, this second edition of Generalized Linear Models is w thoroughly extended to include the latest developments in the field, the most relevant computational approaches, and the most relevant examples from the fields of engineering and physical sciences. This new edition is more tutorial in nature with added examples, exercises, and step-by-step analyses that can be easily worked using the SAS, Minitab, JMP, and R software packages. Its relevant for upper-undergraduate and graduate students as well as engineers, scientists, and statisticians.
- Author BiographyRaymond H. Myers, PhD , is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Statistics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. He has more than forty years of academic experience in the areas of experimental design and analysis, response surface analysis, and designs for nonlinear models. A Fellow of the American Statistical Society, Dr. Myers is the coauthor of numerous books including Response Surface Methodology: Process and Product Optimization Using Designed Experiments, Third Edition (Wiley). Douglas C. Montgomery, PhD , is Regents' Professor of Industrial Engineering and Statistics at Arizona State University. Dr. Montgomery has more than thirty years of academic and consulting experience and has devoted his research to engineering statistics, specifically the design and analysis of experiments. He has authored or coauthored numerous journal articles and twelve books, including Response Surface Methodology: Process and Product Optimization Using Designed Experiments, Third Edition; Introduction to Linear Regression Analysis, Fourth Edition; and Introduction to Time Series Analysis and Forecasting, all published by Wiley. G. Geoffrey Vining, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Statistics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. A Fellow of both the American Statistical Association and the American Society for Quality, Dr. Vining is also the coauthor of Introduction to Linear Regression Analysis, Fourth Edition (Wiley). Timothy J. Robinson, PhD, is Associate Professor in the Department of Statistics at the University of Wyoming. He has written numerous journal articles in the areas of design of experiments, response surface methodology, and applications of categorical data analysis in engineering, medicine, and the environmental sciences.
- Author(s)Douglas C. Montgomery,G. Geoffrey Vining,Raymond H. Myers,Timothy J. Robinson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2010
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight828 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.