All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionGenerating Actionable Business Intelligence is one of a two volume set for field implementation of Sales Achievement DNA. This volume contains three essential blueprints for generating actionable business intelligence; Account Kwledge Blueprint, Contact Kwledge Blueprint, Networking Blueprint. Account Kwledge Blueprint helps the skillful user produce a consistent, deliberate, purposeful approach to locate, collect and organize actionable target account information. Contact Kwledge Blueprint helps the skillful user produce a consistent, deliberate approach to locate, collect and organize actionable business information about relevant stakeholders at target accounts. Networking Blueprint helps the skillful user identify and approach individuals who are able and willing to clarify, confirm or expand their preliminary understanding of target accounts and relevant stakeholders. The blueprints help the skillful user; focus on activities they control; make informed rational decisions; act kwledgeably deliberate; expedite conversion of gathered information into actionable business intelligence; accelerate transformation of business intelligence into actionable tools; help implement sales campaigns efficiently, effectively immediately. GABI helps the skillful user strengthen and extend their skill set. GABI helps the skillful user optimize their time and effort. Whether you are a newbie, seasoned hand, or somewhere in-between; whether you need to assess the viability of a lead, broaden your influence or grow existing customers, Sales Achievement DNA in a sober clear-eyed manner facilitates the ability to zero in on productive activities increasing the likelihood of sales achievement.
- Author BiographyThe summer of 1979 was when I first considered joining the ranks of sales professionals. I immersed myself in books of sales effectiveness. My goal was simple - achieve mastery over the domain to position myself for sales achievement. Over the course of my professional career I participated in many sales workshops, was trained by top-notch training professionals, read many books rich in wisdom and inspiration. I have sold to small, large and major businesses. I have facilitated many workshops throughout the United States and abroad. I have field sales coached many top sales professionals. To the authors, sales trainers and sales professionals I have had the good fortune to read, meet and work with, thank you for your inspiration and wisdom. To those who tested the material and through whose feedback and discussion enriched my material, thank you.
- Author(s)MR Manuel T Ortega
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.