All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionLife is all about the decisions we make and the actions we choose to create. The problems plaguing the world-poverty, education reform, climate change, war, and disease-require a new generation of leaders, thinkers, and idealists to fight for a new era of invation. We must first look within to discover our own gifts and then share them with the world to enact sustainable and positive social change. Generation We Solve: Cause the Effect is about challenging the status quo, discovering your purpose, and making a difference.
- Author BiographyThe youngest of eight children, Joshua Murphy began his writing career at a very young age, even before publishing his first book Writings from a Teenage Mind in high school. After writing his own column in a local newspaper for over a year, he attended the University of Tampa and attained a bachelor's degree in government and world affairs in 2008. While in college he was actively involved with numerous campus leadership organizations and volunteer projects in New Orleans and Mississippi after Hurricane Katrina. His experiences in college led him to join City Year, a national non-profit aimed at reducing the national dropout rate, where he tutored, mentored, and taught students. Murphy has always been inspired by the power of young people and their ability to enact sustainable social change. Through his writings he hopes to empower and educate people of all ages to tap into their own creative abilities to make a positive difference in the world. He currently resides in the Washington, DC area and is the Founder and CEO of IDEASLive Media Group.
- Author(s)Joshua Aaron Murphy
- PublisherIdeaslive Media Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdeaslive Media Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.