All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake the sale to four key generations All your customers like the same type of service, right? And all your products should be sold the same way to all prospects, right? And the reasons you like your product and service are the same reasons your buyers should like it, right? Wrong! What your sales team doesn't kw about Gen Xers, Boomers, Matures, and Millennials impacts the bottom line. Each generation's differing values creates differing expectations for what makes a quality sales or service experience. In Generational Selling Tactics that Work: Quick and Dirty Secrets for Selling to Any Age Group, thought leader Cam Marston reveals the four generations' sales and services biases and provides simple, easy-to-execute ideas for reaching each. * Author has a winning track record with his previous book, Motivating The What's In It for Me? Workforce * Unique in preparing you and your sales team to sell cross generationally, t just to one generation or other Highly energetic and engaging to read, Generational Selling Tactics that Work is full of immediately actionable ideas for each generation so you can sell confidently and deliver superb service to each of these unique demographics.
- Author BiographyCam Marston is founder and President of Generational Insights. He is a consultant and author who has worked with Fortune 500 companies and small businesses throughout the world to improve sales and marketing efforts to targeted demographics and generations. He has presented his findings to audiences ranging from small local associations and businesses to a handful of Fortune 500 executives in a corporate boardroom. For more information, please visit www.generationalinsights.com.
- Author(s)Cam Marston
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight460 g
- Width164 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.