All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the interaction between practising ecomists and previous generations of ecomists. Because ecomic problems, such as crashes, tend to recur and are only partially understood, it may be profitable read the work of previous generations in a collaborative spirit. Sometimes this can offer a different perspective on current preoccupations and cause us to reconsider the scope of our much criticised subject. The book gathers together earlier work by the author which appeared in various academic books and journals with the addition of six new chapters. The collection makes for a lively, informative and thought-provoking collection. It will interest anyone with an interest in the history of ecomics and of ecomic thought.
- Author BiographyDavid Collard is Emeritus Professor of Economics at the University of Bath.
- Author(s)David Collard
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.