Generative Programming and Component Engineering: Second International Conference, GPCE 2003, Erfurt, Germany, September 2003 : Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $137.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume constitutes the proceedings of the second International Conference on Generative Programming and Component Engineering (GPCE 2003), held September 22-25, 2003, in Erfurt, Germany, sponsored by the NetObjectDays German industrial software development event, in cooperation with the ACM SIGPLAN and SIGSOFT societies. GPCE was created as an e?ort to bring - getherresearchersworkingonboththeprogramminglanguagesandthesoftware engineeringsideofprogramgenerationandcomponentengineering. Thecommon theme of program generation and component engineering is the domain-speci?c nature of both approaches. Depending on the characteristics of a domain, either a generative or a compositional technical solution may be appropriate. In just its second year, GPCE has shown a lot of promise for building a strong community. The response to the call for papers was excellent, with 62 submissions to the technical program, 2 of which were later withdrawn. Each paper received between three and ?ve reviews, many of them quite thorough and hopefully valuable to all authors. The electronic meeting allowed for - depthdiscussionsofallsubmissions,oftentoamuchgreaterextentthanpossible in a physical PC meeting. As a result, 21 papers were selected for presentation at the conference and are included in this volume, together with abstracts for the invited talks by Olivier Danvy and Peri Tarr. Of the accepted papers, 3 are co-authored by PC members (from a total of 5 PC submissions). We tried hard to ensure fairness and hold PC submissions to a high standard. The EDAS conference submission system was used to manage the paper submissions. Our EDAS installation was supported by Blair MacIntyre, who was particularlyhelpfulinresolvingtechnicalissueswiththesystem.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/09/2003
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2830
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight543 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Volume editorFrank Pfenning,Yannis Smaragdakis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.