All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition collects Nobel Prize winner Edward B. Lewis's key publications in the fields of genetics, developmental biology, radiation and cancer. Editor Howard Lipshitz, a close colleague during the last 20 years of Lewis's life, places the papers in their scientific and historical context and provides insight into Lewis's approach to science and the motivations that drove his choice of subject matter.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight937 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byHoward D. Lipshitz
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.