All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionHow ancient is ancient astromy? At what level have we played Lost & Found with the same information? Can you imagine owning the first Book - first focused presentation - of the answer to a question which has puzzled Scholars for the better part of two thousand years? They knew the answer was in front of them, but - because of a simple expression of age at death which was popular at the time when Gutenberg published the common language Bible - they couldn't see it. Imagine owning the first Book to reveal what scholars, since the time of Gutenberg, have failed to see - THE GENESIS OF GENESIS. In 1892, Benjamin Bacon wrote of The Book of Genesis: The minutest detail of numbers, statistics and measurements pervades all the history, and gives to the whole document the tone of a mathematical calculation. He was unable to explain the math. It has taken 120 years -- the lifespan of man - for someone to explain what Bacon observed. In 1994, A&E produced a show, Mysteries of the Bible, in which, Brandeis University Professor of Biblical Studies, Marc Zvi Brettler, stated: The ages of the Bible really are a mystery and really are quite perplexing if people were to take everything that is said in these stories literally. Termed Secret Kwledge, it is kwledge you can own. What's the connection between China, Britain, Egypt, & Israel? The Answer is in a book found in the average American and European home. You read some of the answer in GRANDPA WAS A DEITY ... Now learn the rest. After that, you might want to check the supplemental books: CHARTING THE PATRIARCHS and CHARTING OMER, the Patriarch 49 Sixty year ago, P.R.Lipschitz, a Talmudic scholar and descendant of The Rashi, and, and believing he had a short time to live, followed family custom and passed the secret to his only male line grandson.Not long thereafter, he was placed in a Jewish nursing home, where he shared a room with a well kwn NYC Rabbi, for the remainder of their lives, the two men engaged in Talmudic discussion, and debate; passing on within hours of each other.From that, a family joke emerged to explain the near simultaneous deaths: the two Talmudic scholars having reached an impasse on a matter of law and decided to take the debate to a higher authority. As the author has grandson to whom he could pass the kwledge, he has - for reasons made clear by his newest book, Saint Paul's JokeMay 8, 2015- decided to make it public.By so doing, he establishes the truth of the first century words of the Historian, Josephus, and shows the link between Stonehenge, the Giza Pyramids, and other, lesser kwn, megalithic structures.You will also learn why the First Jerusalem Temple, designed for King David, was t built until the forth year of the reign of his son, Solomon; with its construction, the mathematical coding ends, and the required nature of subsequent scriptures changed. For centuries, following the fall of the Second Temple, mystics, Masons and Kabbalists have spoken of, and sought to learn, that which, through the millennia, has been retained within one family. Once you have read, and absorbed, the information, you will realize why a recent analysis of the male DNA for the family of King Tut - as documented on film by The Discovery Channel, but t fully revealed in a paper published by the Journal of the American Medical Association (February 17, 2010) - is British, rather than North African. A famous Hebrew once said, For we kw in part ... ; a time will come when all the parts will be made whole - for those with the eyes to see, and ears to hear. This book is a MUST BUY for any who are interested in scriptural origins and meanings.Or, if only because you are interested in the logic and scientific [structural] purpose of the two of the Great Wonders of the World - Stonehenge and the Giza Pyramids.
- Author BiographyProf. W. Lawrence Lipton holds degrees from New York University and Pace University; he has held positions with Husson University and the University of Maine. He first came to international attention in the late 1970's, when his work was recognized throughout the British Commonwealth, and his biography was included in the British and Indian equivalents of the American Who's Who in Writers, Editors, and Poets ; this was corrected in 1980, when [Who's Who publisher] Marques, introduced their American version; the following year he appeared in the first edition of the American and Canadian version. Lipton has remained a listee for the past thirty years.
- Author(s)William Lawrence Lipton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.