Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionGenes interact with the environment, experience, and biology of the brain to shape an animal's behavior. This latest volume in Advances in Genetics, organized according to the most widely used model organisms, describes the latest genetic discoveries in relation to neural circuit development and activity.
- Author BiographyDr. Stephen Goodwin works at the University of Oxford.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/08/2009
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Genetics
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Volume editorStephen F. Goodwin
- Edition Statement65th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.