All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleGenetic Engineering: Principles and Methods
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJane K. Setlow
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of ContentsGene Transfer in the Sea Urchin.- Properties and Uses of Heat Shock Promoters.- The Expression of Introduced Genes in Regenerated Plants.- Control of Maize Zein Gene Expression.- Dnase I Footprinting as an Assay for Mammalian Gene Regulatory Proteins.- Use of Gene Transfer in the Isolation of Cell Surface Receptor Genes.- A New Method for Synthesizing RNA on Silica Supports.- Activity Gels: Reformation of Functional Proteins from SDS-Polyacrylamide Gels.- Plasmid Vectors Carrying the Replication Origin of Filamentous Single-Stranded Phages.- High Level Production of Proteins in Mammalian Cells.- Plant Microinjection Techniques.- Genetic Transformation to Confer Resistance to Plant Virus Disease.- Alternative Splicing: Mechanistic and Biological Implications of Generating Multiple Proteins from a Single Gene.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.