Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionCalling upon her own life experiences as an inheritor of the sickle cell blood disorder, Tosin candidly shares her accumulation of kwledge and wisdom on the subject. With her 'out of the box' approach, this book is filled with guidance and tips for improving daily life. As well as educating the layman and offering practical suggestions, she explores unconventional theories pertaining to issues commonly faced by those living with sickle cell.
- Author(s)Tosin Coker
- Date of Publication19/06/2013
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight151 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.