Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionGenetics and Gemics for the Cardiologist is a concise, but comprehensive volume for the clinical cardiologist or medical student interested in learning how molecular genetics is w being applied to prevention and treatment of heart diseases, from DNA tests to pharmacogemics and gene-based therapeutics. The volume, written in a plain language, contains detailed figures. A rich glossary, three appendices, many references and several URLs provide additional sources of information.
- Author(s)Gian Antonio Danieli
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleBasic Science for the Cardiologist
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight379 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.