All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBIOS Instant Notes in Genetics, Fourth Edition, is the perfect text for undergraduates looking for a concise introduction to the subject, or a study guide to use before examinations. Each topic begins with a summary of essential facts-an ideal revision checklist-followed by a description of the subject that focuses on core information, with clear, simple diagrams that are easy for students to understand and recall in essays and exams.
- Author BiographyDr Ivor Hickey, Science Department, St Mary's University College, Belfast, UK. Dr Hugh Fletcher, School of Biology and Biochemistry, The Queen's University of Belfast, UK. Dr Paul Winter, Belfast City Hospital, Belfast, UK.
- Author(s)Hugh Fletcher,Ivor Hickey,Paul Winter
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInstant Notes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note26 black & white tables, 150 black & white line drawings
- Weight712 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.