All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionSpawning an empire ranging from Persia to China, Genghis Khan united a madic warrior culture that had lived with their agrarian neighbors through controlled and limited extortion. This accessible book provides an introduction to the history and culture of the Steppe people from which Genghis Khan emerged, and chronicles the events that led to his being named the Great Khan. Also included are sixteen biographical sketches, a wealth of antated primary documents, five maps, an antated timeline, a glossary, an antated bibliography and several illustrations.
- Author BiographyGeorge Lane is Lecturer in the History of the Middle East and Central Asia, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London.
- Author(s)George Lane
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Content Noteb/w maps
- Weight370 g
- Width6 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.