All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $11.69
- AU $43.22Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.24
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.83
About this product
- DescriptionAt the end of World War II, the international community deemed gecide a crime against humanity. Yet, at the dawn of the twenty-first century it has occurred repeatedly. This book explains why gecide began to occur in the twenty-first century and why the United States has been ineffective at preventing it and stopping it once it occurs.
- Author BiographyDALE C. TATUM has taught Political Science at several universities and colleges and is the author of Who Influenced Whom? Lessons from the Cold War (2002).
- Author(s)D. Tatum
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/08/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight392 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.