All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionGeme Exploitation: Data Mining the Geme is developed from the 23rd Stadler Genetic Symposium. This volume discusses and illustrates how scientists are going to characterize and make use of the massive amount of information being accumulated about the plant and animal gemes. Geme Exploitation: Data Mining the Geme is a state-of-the-art picture on mining the Geme databases. This is one of the few times that researchers in both plants and animals will be working together to create a seminal data resource.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/11/2005
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleStadler Genetics Symposia Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight694 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJ. P. Gustafson,John W. Snape,Randy Shoemaker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.