All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1995, this significant publication on gemic or parental imprinting was prepared by an outstanding team of international authorities. Gemic imprinting results in the preferential expression of one allele, depending on the parent of origin. It is associated with several disease syndromes in humans. Interest in this area has expanded rapidly from the time when it was first recognised that some aspects of inheritance were t adequately explained by the Mendelian laws. The chapters cover a wealth of material to help explain t only the mechanisms of gemic imprinting but also its biological and medical consequences. This interdisciplinary volume encompasses clinical genetics, pathology, developmental biology, evolution and genetics. It will be of interest to all scientists and clinicians working in this area.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/12/1995
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note96 b/w illus. 5 colour illus. 15 tables
- Weight955 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byK. Hall,M. Ritzen,R. Ohlsson,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.