All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionGenetic toxicology is recognized by geneticists and researchers concerned with the genetic impact of man-made chemicals. In Getoxicity Assessment: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field provide comprehensive genetic toxicology protocols. These include in vitro and in vivo protocols on mutation assays, cytogenetic techniques, and primary DNA damage, assays in alternate to animal models, and updated ICH guidelines. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, the chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step and readily reproducible laboratory protocols, as well as key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls.Authoritative and cutting-edge, Getoxicity Assessment: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid research students and scientists working in regulatory toxicology as well as biomedical, biochemical and pharmaceutical sciences.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1044
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note19 Tables, black and white; 62 Illustrations, color; 44 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 463 p. 106 illus., 62 illus. in color.
- Weight1087 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byAlok Dhawan,Mahima Bajpayee
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.