All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it look like? How is it done? When should I use it? Whether you're shooting a comedy, thriller, sci-fi or horror flick, you'll need to kw the answers to these questions. Learn how to execute the visual style of your genre in this highly illustrative, inspirational guide to shots and sequences for genre films. Jam-packed with full-color examples from the movies you love, Danny Draven shows you the aesthetic, emotional and visual techniques of popular shots and sequences used in genre films and then explains how, when, and why to use them. Inspiration meets practicality in this highly illustrative guide to working within a specific genre Learn how to play with the emotions and expectations of your audience by using camera techniques such as dolly zooms and ghost reveals. See a wide selection of major and independent film examples to inspire and inform you about visual techniques used in motion pictures.
- Author BiographyDanny Draven is an award-winning director and producer of genre films and a member of the Producers Guild of America. He works in Hollywood and holds a B.A. degree from Emerson College where he studied film production. Draven's films have been released worldwide on home video and TV. This is his third book.
- Author(s)Danny Draven
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note600 colour illustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.