CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionMarjorie Spalsbury was born in 1917 in Logan, Ohio, and lived most of her life in this small bucolic Hocking County town in southeastern Ohio. These poems are a celebration of her love for the beauty and the wonder of the Hocking Hills, a region rich in scenic natural attractions and history. Married for fifty-one years, she raised three children, faithfully attended the First Presbyterian Church, and brought happiness and cheerfulness to everyone she met. In her book of poetry, Gentle Hills, she managed to capture the wonder of daily living and the joy and fun of raising children in a small town nestled in the beautiful Hocking Hills. She loved where she lived, loved the people around her, loved her family and children. She describes that joy and pleasure in these poems, which she wrote from the 1970 and early 1980s. She died in 2007 and is remembered for her smile, her kindness, her love for everyone, and her deep abiding faith in God and all his children.
- Author(s)Marjorie Spalsbury
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.