All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe recipe for Gentleman's Relish has remained a secret since it was first invented by John Osborn in 1828 and doubt some, whose taste buds recoil at this intensely salty blend of anchovies, butter, herbs and spices are happy for it to remain secret. But as 'one man's meat is ather man's poison', the book Gentleman's Relish is packed with a range of exotic, strange and downright unexpected English culinary oddities. From Piccalilli and marmite through to Bombay duck, Brown Windsor Soup to Sloe Gin and Samphire, the book has histories, recipes and anecdotes on a range of eccentric eats that delight the taste buds of the English. This is an essential reference for anyone who relishes sampling the exotic and the unexpected.
- Author BiographyNational Trust is a conversation organization in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
- Author(s)National Trust
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication17/06/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Trust Books
- Content NoteBlack & white illustrations throughout
- Weight218 g
- Width126 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.