All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThey're everywhere. Their name is like a talisman that opens all doors and bends all wills. The man who can prounce that name is master everywhere -- Gentlemen of the night! In 1830 London, the Marquis de Rio Santo, leader of the criminal empire kwn as the Gentlemen of the Night, schemes to free Ireland by plunging England into chaos. Our soldiers believe in the existence of a supernatural being, a fantastic cavalier, dressed in the uniform of a French dragoon, who hides his face behind a black mask. In Spain during the Peninsular War of 1808, Don Cesar de Cabanil becomes the mysterious Captain Phantom to fight for justice and protect the incents in his war-torn country. Paul Feval's greatest claim to fame is, undoubtedly, having been one of the founding fathers of modern heroic fiction. He developed the concepts of criminal masterminds in The Black Coats and its predecessor, Gentlemen of the Night (1843) and anticipated masked swashbucklers like Zorro with The White Wolf and Captain Phantom (1862).
- PublisherBlack Coat Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationEncino
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Coat Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.