Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThrough fifty-two interviews with New York City parents in gentrifying neighborhoods, this book examines the school choice process to determine how, through the compounding effect of these parents' many individual choices, a segregated urban school in a gentrifying neighborhood is able to transform into an integrated school.
- Author BiographyJENNIFER BURNS STILLMAN is a Research Analyst at the Office of Innovation in the New York City Department of Education, USA.
- Author(s)Jennifer Burns Stillman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation Policy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.