All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionWould you like to reduce stress, save time, and be clutter free. (And who wouldn't ?) Then Genuinely Organized: A Simple Guide to a Clutter Free Life is for you. The simple hints and tips Karen gives throughout the book will help you get organized and make use of your most precious resource, time. Sometimes there's order to the way life's puzzle comes your way, and so many of us are overwhelmed it is hard to kw where to start. Let Karen Cafarella show you the solution.
- Author BiographyKaren Cafarella currently lives in Phoenix, Arizona with her husband Bob, sons Cole and Lance, and their dog Sox. In addition to running her own Organizing business, she speaks at women's groups. As a freelance writer she writes articles on Organizing and other subjects for various community papers.
- Author(s)Karen Cafarella
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.