All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover why ground-source heat pumps are the best choice for heating and cooling new or existing homes in any climate and how this reliable, silent, n-polluting way of extracting free energy from the earth saves money year after year. Then go a step further and learn the simple science behind this proven techlogy. - Geothermal options: open vs. closed loops, either horizontal or vertical, for water-to-air or water-to-water HVAC systems. - Basic principles of heat pumps and how super-efficiencies are achieved. - Important money questions: costs, tax credits, payback time, increased home values. - Earth Smart Home profiles from around the country. - Performance standards, ratings, and warranties. - Careers: joining the industry. - Extensive appendix. For homeowners, home-building partners, and anyone training for a career in the geothermal industry.
- Author(s)Donal Blaise Lloyd
- PublisherPixyjack Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPixyjack Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byLawrence A Muhammad
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.