Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionGeodynamics of the Mexican Pacific Margin presents the results of studies from various disciplines whose common goal is to better understand the complex geodynamic processes that exist along the Pacific margin of Mexico. The seventeen papers include contributions in the fields of seismology, marine geophysics, geomorphology, petrology, geodesy, and subductology presented by investigators from Mexico, France, Spain, and the USA. These contributions illustrate why the Mexican Pacific margin is fertile ground for investigating a wide and rare combination of current geodynamic processes such as subduction, continental rifting and associated seismicity, deformations and magmatism. The volume will be useful to a diverse group of investigators whose interests include the geodynamics of western Mexico in particular, and geodynamics in general.
- PublisherSpringer Basel
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Series TitlePageoph Topical Volumes
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer Basel
- Content Notebiography
- Weight667 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byCarlos Mortera Gutierrez,Vladimir Kostoglodov,William L. Bandy,Yuri Taran
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.