CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a sexually charged travelogue of love, lust, and loss. Drawing inspiration from such works as Pauline Reage's The Story of O and Marian Engel's Bear, de Leeuw's poetry uses the varied landscape of Canada -- from the forests of North Vancouver through the Rocky Mountains, the prairies, and all the way to the Maritimes -- to map the highs and lows of an explicit and raw sexual journey, from earliest infatuation to insatiable obsession and beyond.
- Author BiographySarah de Leeuw is an Associate Professor in the Northern Medical Program at the University of Northern British Columbia and an Associate Professor in the School of Public and Population Health in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of British Columbia.
- Author(s)Sarah de Leeuw
- PublisherNeWest Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationEdmonton
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNeWest Press
- Content Noteport.
- Weight110 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.