All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeography Matters is a Key Stage 3 course created for pupils of all abilities. It provides an exact match to the requirement of the revised National Curriculum, and to the units of the Key Stage 3 Scheme of Work. The pupil textbooks for each year are parallel in their content coverage but are set at different levels, Foundation and Higher, to provide material at the right level and pace for both less able and more able pupils. Pupil books emphasize investigation skills, and integrated geographical skills such as map work and data analysis. The activities are linked to literacy and numeracy and have integrated ICT skills. Regular tasks provide feedback on progress and extention activities. There is a teacher resource pack to cover each full year at Key S tage 3. Each pack offers differentiated photocopiable worksheets and teacher's tes for the activity sheets. Matrices show how the scheme covers the new National Curriculum and links with the Scheme of Work, and there are teaching plants for each chapter. Guidance is included on differentiation, literacy and numeracy. Other photocopiable resources include outline maps, diagrams and writing frames.
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication30/10/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleGeography Matters
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations (chiefly colour) maps (chiefly colour), colour plan, colour portraits
- Weight370 g
- Width219 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byAndy Leeder,Garrett Nagle,Heather Blades,Linda Thompson,Lisa Owen,Nicola Arber,Paul Brooker,Paul Thompson,Rob Bowden,Sue Lomas
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.