All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeomancy, a three-thousand-year-old form of divination, can answer questions about relationships, career, money, and all aspects of life. Thanks to Dan Brown's blockbuster The Lost Symbol, geomancy is back in the spotlight, attracting seekers to this long-lived practice. Richard Webster offers an in-depth, easy-to-follow introduction to the geomantic tradition, including the fascinating occultists that shaped its evolution. He presents eight different methods, from astrological geomancy to Arthurian divination to a version attributed to Napoleon Bonaparte. Each method is based on geomantic figures bearing specific characteristics and associations to guide your interpretations. With Webster's sample readings and diagrams, it's easy to begin practising this age-old form of divination.
- Author BiographyRichard Webster travels around the world, lecturing and conducting workshops on metaphysical subjects. He is the author of more than thirty books published by Llewellyn.
- Author(s)Richard Webster
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteCharts
- Weight313 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
Most relevant reviews
- tongaa422 Apr, 2017by
Paperback, so easy to hold and read.
Very interesting, a bit of a puzzle, but lot's of fun. (5stars) :)
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.60Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.