Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the completely refereed proceedings volume of the Special Year and International Conference on Geometric Group Theory in Canberra, Australia, 1996. Topics covered include algebraic and geometric automorphism groups, the geometric invariants of a group, automatic and hyperbolic groups, convergence groups, combinatorial approach to conformal structure, Artin groups and braid groups, and distortion of subgroups. The volume consists of 17 contributions including both research and research/expository papers, and should be an important resource for a wide variety of algebraists and geometers.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication16/02/1999
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Proceedings in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content NoteNum. figs.
- Weight731 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byCharles F. Miller,John Cossey,Michael Shapiro,Walter D. Neumann,etc.
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.