All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the fun of using colour, block placement and shape to add an extra dimension to your quilting. These 12 designs all use basic shapes, but the fun part is how they are pieced together to make striking designs that stand out among other patterns. Techniques used include applique, piecing and paper-piecing. Each design is shown in a lifestyle photograph, has an assembly diagram and is accompanied by a complete materials list and step-by-step instructions. 12 quilts by various designers include: Triangle Illusions, Chained Lightning, Diamonds in Light and Dark, Sound Waves, Gypsy Wind, Well-Connected Stars, Stars and Diamonds, Arabesque, Casablanca, Polka-Dot Party, String Stars, and Window to the World.
- Author BiographyHouse of White Birches is part of Dynamic Resource Group (DRG) of Berne, Indiana, which publishes consumer magazines and books covering quilting, sewing, knitting, crochet and other needlework topics.
- Author(s)Multiple Designers
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Out-of-print date14/10/2015
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes diagrams, includes patterns
- Weight349 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.36Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.