All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionClear concise introduction to the geometry of euclidean, affine and projective spaces with special emphasis on the important groups of symmetries of these spaces. Topics include algebraic and combinatoric preliminaries, isometries and similarities, crystallography, fields and vector spaces, affine spaces, projective space, much more. Advanced undergraduate level. Problems. Bibliography. 1968 edition.
- Author(s)Paul B. Yale
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/1989
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Out-of-print date22/02/2017
- Content Note39d.
- Weight329 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.