All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge Gershwin's three most famous preludes demonstrate his genius for pia writing, and portray a variety of styles. Prelude I exudes energetic syncopation, Prelude II is a lyric blues with an ostinato-like accompaniment, and Prelude III closes this set brilliantly with rugged rhythms and exciting syncopations. Included is an outstanding CD recording from the Naxos label.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred Masterwork Edition: Alfred's Masterwork Library
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight159 g
- Width224 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byMaurice Hinson
- Contained items statementContains Sheet music and CD-Audio
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.